if at any point this information does not solve your problems or answer your questions, please contact us!
Registering Your Relay Team
- Click the "Register" button above. Once you are presented with the Eventbrite registration page, click the green "Register" button on that page.
- You will have the option to register as an Individual or Team. Select "Team".
- Selecting "Individual" will give you the options to register for the 10k
- At this point you can create a team or join an existing team. If you are the first one registering for your team, you will need to create the new team. If someone has already created your team, you can type in that team name and register for that team.
- If creating a new team, enter your team name and click "Create Team"
- You DO NOT have to create a team password, but you have that option. PASSWORDS ARE CASE SENSITIVE so make sure you give the password to your teammates EXACTLY how you enter it.
- If you have a promo code (or coupon code or discount code or whatever you want to call it) click on the blue link at the top right of the ticket selection page to "Enter Promotional Code".
- Select your ticket type and enter the quantity of "tickets" you are purchasing.
- One person can purchase up to 5 tickets, meaning that you can register yourself and up to 4 team mates if you choose.
- You can also only register yourself and let your team mates register themselves. They will just enter your team name when they register per step 3 above.
- NOTE: If you are registering for your team mates, you will need ALL of their information (address, birth dates, shirt size, etc.).
- Click "Checkout" and complete your registration
Managing Your Relay Team
Every Hot Hot Hundred relay has a "Team Page" in Eventbrite. After you create a team or join an existing team and then complete your registration, you can access your team page the following way:
- Log in to Eventbrite at www.eventbrite.com.
- Click on your profile image/name at the top right of the page and select "Tickets' from the drop down that appears.
- At the bottom of the following page, you will see your team listed in the "Groups and Fundraising" section. Click your team to access your team page.
- In your team page you can invite other team members, share the event page link, and more.
- If you set a team password, you can change that password by clicking "Edit Team Info" at the top of the page.